By Donna D. Ignatavicius,M. Linda Workman,Chris Winkelman
The scientific spouse for Ignatavicius & Workman: Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 7th version, is an easy-to-use, A-Z consultant to 245 universal medical-surgical stipulations and their administration. Written in a reader-friendly, direct-address kind, this instruction manual is a handy speedy reference that you should hold with you on scientific days.
- A-Z synopses of 245 ailments and disorders,
- Streamlined structure helps you concentration extra successfully on nursing care priorities
- Consistent collaborative care structure helps you arrange for scientific days extra efficiently.
- Special concerns highlights call your recognition to big facets of nursing care, resembling Genetic/Genomic concerns, issues for Older Adults, Women's future health concerns, and Cultural concerns.
- National sufferer protection pursuits (NPSG) icons assist you supply secure and powerful care via highlighting safeguard info pointed out within the Joint Commission's nationwide sufferer protection Goals.
- Concepts of Medical-Surgical Nursing sections offer a brief, one-stop evaluation of 8 strategies which are severe to medical-surgical nursing perform.
- A-Z thumb tabs alongside the sides of the pages facilitate easy access to medical info for just-in-time studying and assessment on the bedside.
- 10 quick-reference appendices offer need-to-know, quick-reference assurance of universal or vital medical topics
in addition to comparable collaborative care, function either a brief reference for medical days and a research source for crucial details
- Guide to Head-To-Toe actual overview of Adults
- Terminology linked to Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Laboratory Values
- Interventions for universal Environmental Emergencies
- Chemical and organic brokers of Terrorism
- Discharge Planning
- Electrocardiographic Complexes, Segments, and Intervals
- The sufferer Requiring Intubation and Mechanical Ventilation
- The sufferer Requiring Chest Tubes
- Communication quickly Reference for Spanish-Speaking Patients
- Updated content material matches
- UNIQUE! Nursing defense Priorities highlights have been
- Increased use of colour improves desk readability
the Ignatavicius & Workman textbook for a reliably seamless reference and learn experience.
subtle and divided into 3 forms of Nursing defense precedence highlights: Drug Alert!, Critical Rescue!, and Action Alert! that will help you realize serious occasions within which the patient's well-being or very existence could be in jeopardy.
and highlights headings and new Nursing safeguard Priority boxes.