By Daniel Acosta Jr.,Daniel Acosta
Focused broadly at the poisonous impression of chemical substances at the cardiovascular process, Cardiovascular Toxicology, Fourth Edition is constructed from a number of key sections past aerobic and vascular toxicity, similar to rules of myocardial phone damage and key equipment of assessing cardiovascular function.
New advancements include:
- expanded bankruptcy on passive smoking, inclusive of opposed results of smoking, and the consequences of secondary smoke
- new bankruptcy at the unwanted effects from environmental chemical substances at the cardiovascular system
- chapters overlaying antibacterial brokers and endotoxins contain new info on cardiovascular toxicity of antimicrobials, in addition to anti-viral brokers, antibacterial brokers, and different agents
Read or Download Cardiovascular Toxicology, Fourth Edition (Target Organ Toxicology Series) PDF
Similar pharmacology books
In 1994 the ecu Society of Urogenital Radiology (ESUR) arrange a committee to think about the security of the distinction media utilized in radiology departments. given that then, the committee has puzzled contributors, reviewed the literature, proposed guidance, and mentioned those proposals with individuals on the annual symposia on urogenital radiology.
Options within the Behavioral and Neural Sciences, quantity 12: overlooked elements in Pharmacology and Neuroscience learn: Biopharmaceutics, Animal features, upkeep, checking out stipulations can be utilized as reference within the development of try out designs for biochemists and physiologists within the keep watch over of try out stipulations.
This quantity describes fresh examine within the box of metalloproteinases (a kin of enzymes which could catalyze tissue degradation), particularly their participation in autoimmune illnesses resembling rheumatoid arthritis, reviewing the most recent advancements in metalloproteinase inhibitor layout and the present prestige of scientific applicants.
Reflecting the embryonic country of the sector, the 1st variation of Dermatoxicology, released in 1977, numbered 567 pages. Now the foundational reference in dermal toxicology, this 7th variation involves 1,032 pages and defines what used to be a mostly intuitive box yet has advanced into a longtime technological know-how of metrics and mechanisms.
- Drug Therapy and Interactions in Pediatric Oncology: A Pocket Guide
- Understanding Antiepileptic Drugs: Guiding You Through the Maze of Options
- Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism in Drug Design, Volume 51 (Methods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry)
- Antibiotic Optimization: Concepts and Strategies in Clinical Practice (Infectious Disease and Therapy)
- Pharmakognosie - Phytopharmazie (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
Additional info for Cardiovascular Toxicology, Fourth Edition (Target Organ Toxicology Series)
Cardiovascular Toxicology, Fourth Edition (Target Organ Toxicology Series) by Daniel Acosta Jr.,Daniel Acosta