By Patricia Owen,American Association of School Librarians
Read or Download A 21st-Century Approach to School Librarian Evaluation PDF
Best library & information science books
A better half quantity to Immigrants and the yankee event (1999), this publication covers American public library companies to immigrants from 1876 to 2003. As such it offers a good textual content on public library prone to various teams and multiculturalism in public libraries. It provides a close exposition of immigration legislation, followed through an research of legislation affecting libraries.
This eclectic quantity stocks bright examples of the way educational librarians, encouraged via the writings of famous library chief and blogger Barbara Fister, are enticing with others and blazing a management course for the career on themes corresponding to details literacy, scholarly communique and e-publishing, librarian profession adaptability and healthcare privateness rights.
Desktops more and more gather, deal with, and study facts for scholarly study. associated info offers libraries the power to aid this e-research, making it a robust device. Libraries are at a tipping element in adoption of associated information, and this factor of Library expertise studies explores present learn in associated open information, explaining suggestions and pioneering companies.
Maximizing digital assets administration in Libraries: utilizing company strategy administration examines using company procedure administration (BPM) and the methods it may be beneficially utilized to digital assets administration (ERM) to aid arrange strategies in libraries. The ebook bargains librarians a skillset that might lead them to prepared for a number of library environments.
- Laying the Foundation: Digital Humanities in Academic Libraries (Charleston insights in library, archival, and information sciences)
- A Most Delicate Monster: The One-Professional Special Library (Topics in Australasian Library and Information Studies)
- Assembling the Pieces of a Systematic Review: A Guide for Librarians (Medical Library Association Books Series)
- Meeting the Needs of Student Users in Academic Libraries: Reaching Across the Great Divide (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- The Fortuitous Teacher: A Guide to Successful One-Shot Library Instruction
Extra resources for A 21st-Century Approach to School Librarian Evaluation
A 21st-Century Approach to School Librarian Evaluation by Patricia Owen,American Association of School Librarians